New Year Challenge FAQ
DID I WIN A RAFFLE PRIZE?
When it comes to raffle prizes, people usually have two questions. How do I win a prize? How do I know if I won? Our winner selection methods include random drawings from participants, selecting people who have posted a picture on social media, and other random reasons we have for giving a prize (ex. we'll award a prize for best team name at some point!)
- To qualify for the creative picture and post raffles, you must tag @challengenorthwest on Facebook and Instagram, and #challengenorthwest in your posts.
- To see if you won a prize, follow our Facebook page or visit our Raffle Results webpage.
Thanks to Plateau Runner for gathering the prizes from all the top running brands!
WHEN WILL I GET MY REFERRAL PROMOTION PRIZES?
The last day for registration is January 5. You still have time to invite friends, neighbors, family, and co-workers to join the Challenge and earn free stuff. Once registration is closed, we'll process the referral prizes in the week after registration closes. As a reminder, the referral process works like this:
- Copy and paste the personal Sharelink from your registration confirmation email.
It will look like this: https://www.rcm.nu/XXXX
- Share this unique link with others. We’ll do the tracking, but all referrals must come via the Sharelink.
- Collect free stuff for each referral that signs up for the Challenge using your Sharelink
- Level 1 Reward = 50% Registration Refund for 4 referrals
- Level 2 Reward = 100% Registration Refund for 8 referrals
- Level 3 Reward = 100% Registration Refund + Free Medal
CAN I STILL ORDER A HOODIE, SHIRT, MEDAL, OR MAKE A DONATION TO EASTSIDE BABY?
If you did not purchase those items at registration or want to purchase additional items, navigate to the registration page and select "I forgot to order a Medal, Shirts, Shipping, Donations & Fundraisers."
100% of the profits of those sales go directly to support Eastside Baby Corner's critical work.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY HOODIE, SHIRT, MEDAL?
We wait until the end of the contest to print shirts because we won't know the final list of Winter Warriors to print on the shirt until we complete the contest. Therefore, expect shirts to be ready during the second or third week of February. If you did not pay for shipping, your shirt will be available to pick-up at Plateau Runner. Remember that to qualify to have your name printed on the shirt, you need to run or walk a least one mile per day OUTSIDE every day in January.
HOW DO I LOG MY RUNS AND WALKS?
You'll have four days to log each daily run. For example, you have until 11:59 pm on January 5th to log your January 1st run or until 11:59 pm on January 20th to log your January 16th run. There are two methods you can use to enter your walks/runs.
- iPhone users use the RaceMenu Raceday iOS mobile app (which you can download from the App Store)
- Desktop computer, Android, or non-iPhone mobile users use the site racemenu.com/raceday.
A WORD ABOUT SAFETY
We hope this challenge inspires you to run or walk more than you usually do in January, go outside for your exercise on days you normally stay inside, or workout at times of the day you typically avoid. We also enjoy watching the competitive part of the challenge and watching all the miles pile up. However, please don't use the Challenge as an excuse to make unsafe choices. If there is a choice between safety and keeping your streak alive, please choose safety. We want all our Warriors to stay happy and healthy in 2021!
WHAT IF I NEED HELP?
Email HELLO@RACEMENU.COM IF…
- I am unable to login into the tracking app or website.
- I have an error in my log that I cannot fix.
- I forgot to add myself to a team when I registered.
- I have the dreaded “Red X” on my profile when I thought my run log was up to date.
- I have the wrong color medal on my profile, Gold = 5 miles a day, Silver = 3 miles a day, or Bronze = 1-mile a day.
- I am missing the Winter Warrior ribbon, and I’ve run/walked a least one mile a day outside.
Email HELLO@CHALLENGENORTHWEST.COM IF…
- I have a question about the rules.
- I have a question about my raffle prize.
- I have a question about an event associated with the Challenge.